Circuit Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnOfDoom

Daemon Poster
anybody out there know much about circuit design well i have something drawn up and idk if this is needed or not im not sure if it would be considered parallel or a direct source to the power im not sure

im not sure if i need this many resistors or just one from the main supply its a circuit to power some LED's and im wondering what kinda supply of power i'll need theres more to the circuit than just my name but once i get an idea from this i can finish the others.

heres the image a red dot stands for an LED and the box and to dots means resistor if you didnt know that already which you should if your gona be helping me.

1a1work3.png

the tutorial that i was reading off of said nothing about a ground or AC or DC current could you give me a link to the place where you learned how to do this.

okay about hte ground where should that go becaus on an LED thers only 2 pins unless your htinking ofa tricolor LED these are just regular red LED's but about the resistors do i need this many or can i put on on the main track that goes to all of them?

Exactly. Any LED has two leads. One for +, one for -. + is voltage, - is going back to the source of power.

okay thanks guys

about the resistors do i need this many or do i need jsut one from the main supply and then it branches out a little im not sure if that'd work but i hear that it wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom