Chronic Daily Headaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing a lot of people dont think about is having their eyes checked. If you havent been checked in a year or more, 10+ like me heh, its possible you are starting to get the good ole old fart eye problem. If you are staring at a monitor all day and your eyesight is getting weaker its completely possible that the eyestrain will give you headaches.

Every day after reading this forum, and otherwise helping people for the past 5 days, I have had a very chronic headache, migraine in dimension. I very rarely had headaches before this. Does anyone else experience these type of headaches and know anything that would help. I'm up to hearing about prescription medications, something that makes you feel "good" would be nice.

SEE A DOCTOR!!!!

Gee i am sick to death about people asking on a technical forums about medical advice.

I am sick to death of ice-hearted harpies that have a constant urge to try to anger me, but it just may very well be the other way around and I don't see it.

Heh, the reason I ask these people, no doctor is going to help, my problem is directly after work of some sort, which I work as a field network and computer repair technician. It is above likely that these people know the exact same problem. These doctors want to prescribe some vicodin and call them in the morning. Yeah right, I aint gonna see NO doctor. They're all bad at their jobs and I refuse to go to Chambersburg Hospital to be overdosed on morphine like my friend had happen, unfortunately.

EDIT: Not only overdosed, but died, 120x overdose level they gave him.

Oh and by the way, I appear to be cured. Changing the refresh rate on my monitor really seemed to do the trick, thanks again, I appriciate it.

And thank you Harper for restarting a dead topic, thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom