Chrome Flashplayer streamings lagging on hd

frank55

In Runtime
Hi guys Chrome has been my favorite browser but lately Hd Streaming video some times legs,so i installed Firefox and same streaming site the same Video is fine.
Do you guys experience same issue?i know that Chrome has its own flash player and not good support for flash player ?while Fire fox and Win use genuine Flash player

Hi,
Good to see another 'chromer'! I'll make my instructions really simple, just in case ;).
First of all, what operating system are you using?
Windows 7, 8 or 10? Mac OSX 10.11? Ubuntu 14.04?
Next, what version of chrome are you using? you can find out at chrome://chrome/.
What version of Flash are you running? You can find out HERE.
Are you running any chrome extensions that may be using up bandwidth? You can check this out by going to chrome://extensions/.

As for my streaming with Google Chrome, the only lag I experience with HD streaming is because of my bandwidth speeds and I encounter the same problems with Firefox 41.0.2 (latest version). Of course my system probably differs a lot from yours (i7-4770, Nvidia GTX 660, wired directly to the router).

Last edited:
Hi,
Good to see another 'chromer'! I'll make my instructions really simple, just in case ;).
First of all, what operating system are you using?
Windows 7, 8 or 10? Mac OSX 10.11? Ubuntu 14.04?
Next, what version of chrome are you using? you can find out at chrome://chrome/.
What version of Flash are you running? You can find out HERE.
Are you running any chrome extensions that may be using up bandwidth? You can check this out by going to chrome://extensions/.

As for my streaming with Google Chrome, the only lag I experience with HD streaming is because of my bandwidth speeds and I encounter the same problems with Firefox 41.0.2 (latest version). Of course my system probably differs a lot from yours (i7-4770, Nvidia GTX 660, wired directly to the router).

Thanks hcorion; first of all it was on Espn3 replay,my internet is 30Mbps,my Pc is Lenovo M series 1115 cpu I5 3.1ghz 4 gb ram, ati 6450 card,chrome 46.0.2490.80 m ,win 10,flash napi 19, also wired connected.
i already notice most times Hd iptv on Firefox is less unstable.

Last edited:
Hi,
So this does seem to be a common problem with chrome and their special flash player, I found this article Fix the Streaming Audio/Video Problems in the Latest Google Chrome that seems to have a solution for your problem. Try that.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Actually, never mind. With Chrome version 45 it seems that the've disabled the installation of the previous plugins. It looks like you're stuck with streaming espn3 on Firefox until google fixes chrome.

Hi,
So this does seem to be a common problem with chrome and their special flash player, I found this article Fix the Streaming Audio/Video Problems in the Latest Google Chrome that seems to have a solution for your problem. Try that.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Actually, never mind. With Chrome version 45 it seems that the've disabled the installation of the previous plugins. It looks like you're stuck with streaming espn3 on Firefox until google fixes chrome.

Thanks i don't mind,i have both so no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom