Christmas Break

Going to the inlaws on Christmas eve, we go every year, my little girl gets that much it takes s all day to open her presents, Boxing day we go down the sea front and spend our change on the slot machines and games and have a special hot chocolate with rum in from a café, its there busiest day then I wonder why lol, the rest of the hols I will just chilling.

Either staying home, or going to my grandma's house. We are probably staying home.

It's summer in Australia so we got like 7 weeks off or so, I think it's down to 6 now. I'm probably just gonna play/write music and games, but my band's recording in January so that should be a kick ass end to my holidays. So not too much for me, have a good new years guys.

chilling at home. with food, drink, and other random events in between.
this is one of my busiest christmas's though.
as this yr i have a gf, a job, and a level exams in january :(

Well, I finished all my exams..
I'm just gonna spend a week up in Niagra Falls with my fiance...

And then, work off to pay this major debt.

It's summer in Australia so we got like 7 weeks off or so, I think it's down to 6 now. I'm probably just gonna play/write music and games, but my band's recording in January so that should be a kick ass end to my holidays. So not too much for me, have a good new years guys.

Holy crap! seven weeks, I only get 2 days off. although this year I get four cause we are closed sun. mon. anyway. yea almost a week off.

Well I work retail, so you can bet I am getting the hours. :rolleyes: But my break was for three weeks because of college (it started 12/14/07 and goes until 01/07/08). But in my spare time I am studying to try and finally get A+ certified.

Back
Top Bottom