China is a polished turd

Well you can't just look at it like that. You have to take into account how many cars the country has and how many of them run on gas (some could run on ethanol).

For example, take Venezuela, the litter is like 50 cents.

What do other cars have to do with how much it takes to fill up my tank?

superman22x said:
Another fact, 100% of tech support workers are in India and China.

I live in china?

You can fill up a gas tank with about 60,000 Zimbabwe dollars.
I somewhat doubt that
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4765187.stm
in may a loaf of bread cost over $80,000Z
a Kilo of beef, (2lb) cost in excess of one million Zimbabwe Dollars.

For example, take Venezuela, the litter is like 50 cents.
shock/horror oil is cheaper in a country with massive oil reserves, they are a net exporter of oil, they are hardl going to charge at pump prices seen at their export countries in their import countries.

I live in china?
I thought the same thing myself.

The situation in china is better now than before, especially in HK. I was just there in the beginning of June, and eveything changed. But from what my relatives make, they dont make as much as my parents do in america, so my family is usually more rich, but not by much. I think that is one reason why things are cheaper there since not many people get paid as well as they do in america. From what i remember, i bought some kind of mcdonald meal for about 2-3 dollars (chicken, drink, fries)
Why did i order chicken in mcdonald while i could be eating authentic chinese food?
Its because i have been living here for a long time where i have adjusted to prefer fast food than to sit down in a restuarant with some dim sum and a nice cup of tea.

Actually, now you can have how many children you want, the only reason why that happened in the past was because Mao Zhe Dong was in charge, thats when china got screwed over (why they make him a idol... i dont know.)
maybe you should go to china, and walk around, that law does not apply to all places.

i am not bashing on america, i am only trying to defend china, they are both great countries that got their own unique differences.
I just dont like how people think one "thing" is better than others.

EDIT - most american people i meet are pretty cool, though they are stereotypical sometimes, i know they say it jokingly.
The only american i think is awful are the ones that talk bad about other countries and their race.
and its not only americans, there are some other races are like that, like my mom, she says things like she doesnt like the people that talk bad about china, and think that all mexicans and blacks are evil and are into gangs. She might be racist, but she is still my mom, i make fun of her because of the way she acts towards other races, she still likes most americans, but only if they dont talk bad about the chinese.
Good thing i am not like that, since 1/3 of my friends are asians.

HK has its own separate government...

Poverty in the U.S is very, very different then poverty in China. E.g:

China: 8 people might live in a shack together without electricity and a working toilet, they might have water. They probably work 16 hours a day in a shitty sweatshop 6 to 7 days a week choking on smog. Because of the dirty conditions 2 out of those 8 people might die of dysentery (the 5th cause of death in China) Another 1 or 2 might die of Starvation. (7th cause of death in china)

America: We have electricty, Water, Plumbing and Welfare. If someone is unemployed and cant get a job. Right now they could walk down to a temp service and start working at $9.00 an hour the next day. And basically they could pay for whatever they need to live easily. The only way you can get into poverty in the U.S is to be a complete lazy ass.

go die...there are many people that dont live in urban areas that cannot afford to travel to the city just to work everyday. in china, there are many places where poverty is DEFINITELY not as extreme as you are saying. most of those areas that you are talking about are either in the mountains WAAAY west of central china and they live in total isolation. how can you count that in?

America doesnt gives us SH*T!
Its harder for chinese people to find a job in America, America wont give us jobs so all we can do is work in a chinese restaurant.
The reason why China likes America is because of the stories they hear.
Its mexicans that get all the jobs, no offense people.

I think you are just BSing now Rubber314Chicken.
Stop making up things that you know nothing about.
Try going to china and see how you feel.

umm you should stop making stuff up too...mexicans only get jobs that no one else wants. they dont physically steal our jobs. america does give chinese people jobs. many chinese people work in high ranking jobs that pay a lot. but i think you are referring to immigrants.

when you say "china" likes america, do you mean that the chinese government likes america or the chinese populace likes america? cuz the stories about america thing only really happened during the GOLD RUSH, which was A LOONG time ago. now, the chinese only come because they want their kids to get into college easier, since getting into a college in china is HARD. or they might be looking for a better lifestyle. they dont come because of some stories.

...you don't understand anything about what is going on in the world today. Educate yourself about the issue before making an opinion on it.

We are fighting a just war in the Middle East. That is totally different than China's government shooting up thousands of innocent civilians just because they were holding a peaceful protest.

thats a low blow. america used gas and guns to steer away protesting veterans of war. they were asking for the money they were promised. no one was killed in the american incident, but china was in a very dire condition that that time. they couldn't afford to let a rebellion progress.

$9.00 an hour is well paid? lmfao. Thats actually what temp services usually start out to pay. In wisconsin anyway.

$9.00 an hour is well paid? lmfao. Thats actually what temp services usually start out to pay. In wisconsin anyway.

umm...a lot of american families dont have these temp services so when they get fired, its hard to find another job... you shoul compare urban areas to urban areas. its just unfair to compare countries that had very different amoutns of time for growth...

yeah, i know HK has their own government.
But still, the other part i china i went to was pretty good too, its pretty much about the same, the only difference was that in HK its illegal to Litter. But then again, its harder to get a green card in HK, not sure if its called a green card or not.
I went and got one the last time i was there, they said i have to go back to HK once every 3 years, so i am going back in about 2 years.
They said that the only reason why they are giving me one was because my dad was born in HK, so if my dad wasnt born in HK, then i couldnt get one...

Back
Top Bottom