Children of Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
I just watched the movie and though I personally hyped it too much. I figure there would be some decently long action scenes and more would be said on the conflict going on. Something tells me though they might be a sequel. I would say more but I would hate to ruin a movie, regardless if it wasnt that great.

I saw it about a week and a half ago and was thoroughly disappointed, although I wasn't expecting much. The plot was kinda dull, and it was too modernized. Their plan for escape seemed needlessly complicated and just plain stupid. :confused:

"The Blade Runner of the 21st Century"....... what a joke.

There were some parts though where I was "OH ****, THAT GUY GOT ****ED UP!!!" and then there were parts where I was like "SOMETHING HAPPEN ALREADY!". Whoever wrote it seemed like they came up with a few great scenes and then put all kinds of bs in between and it just gets boring sometimes. I can either see a sequel coming up or a remake of this in the future that doesnt blow as hard as this one.

You know what the movie reminds me of to a point, Half-Life 2, especially then Theo is riding the train in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom