checking other computer

slimsta

Beta member
I think my wife is cheating and sending emails to her boyfriend. We have 2 computers and sharing the same modem. Is there any way to see what she's doing on her computer from mines??

Yes ... although to be honest, if she finds out that you've been spying on her she wouldn't be too happy ... respect her privacy ... but what is a 13 year old to interfere with matters way beyond his experience
Anyhow, you can have a remote desktop connection ... there are programs out there which enable to look at her screen and so forth ...

This shouldn't really be being discussed here, it's hacknig with illegal intent.

but I'll leave it open all the same,

loosly worded suggestions only please,
no links to illegal software, keyloggers, packet sniffers, password crackers or other wise please...

the first link that goes up gets the thread locked.

You could get her password and log into her machine when she's out, or you could install some kind of backdoor/trojan.

But dyserq's right, that would be a breach of trust with your wife, which is never a good thing. But you could also say she's breached your trust by supposedly having an affair.

I'd just ask her about it first of all, see what she has to say, then try the dodgy business to get the real evidence.

ask her instead of checking it out.
If she says no then say that u are sorry but u would like to see her email right now.

That should do it.

But well there is a few ways, u could just hack into her email and then see what mails she has been sending&recieving.
But instead of hacking to her email u could just install a keylogger or something of that nature to her pc. This would be much easier to do than hack into an email account.

Yea i would say keylogger for sure if u really wanted to do it just get her password that way and check her emails but u shouldnt do this cause that would make u look like an arse

Back
Top Bottom