check this out

im sure you can find it cheaper but thats probably one of the best video cards out there. Prolly around 600-700$.

Wow o_O Nice card but not worth nearly that much! I do really like that cooling style, though... Using too slots and all. Gives me some ideas...hehe :D

geez. but i think that only the most extreme gamers, ones with a lot of money that is, would pay for that card. i have a good enough card as it is and im happy playing all the games.

btw, how good wut that card be? would everything be perfect in picture, graphics smoother than anything besides a dvd, or even better, who knows? also, when are they gonna come up with 512 mb cards, well, not the sli's that have the two 6800's on top of each other, but jsut a sing card. or will one ever even come out? do you think pci e will open these possiblities or will an even better technology than pci e come out? anybody kno?

Yeah that card is a beast, but still more then it should be IMO. No video card should be more than 600-700 I think, and even that's pushing it with how fast technology moves.

yeah, but what card? i thinking the pci e 256 mb 6800, maybe with sli technology so you get two in one.

Well some people think the x800 xt pe is better than the 6800 ultra, which might be true, but even if it is, the increase in performance is way too small to really make you care.

Back
Top Bottom