Check it out..

Looks good, but remove the splash screen. Some people may not work out that you need to click the image to enter, and them things are very bad for the search engines. but the silver and black looks brilliant.

Well Yeah looks nice. I think he may just have a temp splash. Maybe to take space why he works on his main site.

If not get rid of it, its bothersome.

umm ill go aloing with the other two get rid of the splash screen, to many people who are new to the web design industry keep on puting up these anoying enter screen/pages which 1 are no good 2 make you look like a rocky with html and so forf, even tho you are YOU dont want to be so delete it. The site is ok but the silver makes it look a bit too much like excoforums and try to have some wormth and feeling in the place otherwise no one will come.

also even tho i gave you a hard time there (sorry) how do u create a php forum because im realy confuzed on how to do that, if tryed too many times and failed.

you'll need a server with database support.

the forum on that site is PHPBB.

i know, you can download it off there site and onto your pc at home and it sort of shows you how to do it but i dont know

Back
Top Bottom