Cheats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Fully Optimized
What are some good urls for xBox cheats? Most that I have seen that said cheats were just helpful hints.

We have beaten all four levels of Halo with no cheats, but we would like to go back and explore more (and use the cheats, hehe). The movie ending for the legendary setting is different than the other 3. Anyone else seen it yet?

What are some good urls for xBox cheats? Most that I have seen that said cheats were just helpful hints.

We have beaten all four levels of Halo with no cheats, but we would like to go back and explore more (and use the cheats, hehe). The movie ending for the legendary setting is different than the other 3. Anyone else seen it yet?

I was told that there are no cheats for Halo as of yet! dont know if its true or not!

DMo224 i seee what you mean about there not been many cheats around on sites. i visited a dozen or so and they only had hints and tips.

does anyone else know of any xbox cheat site?

cheers

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
I was told that there are no cheats for Halo as of yet! dont know if its true or not!

DMo224 i seee what you mean about there not been many cheats around on sites. i visited a dozen or so and they only had hints and tips.

does anyone else know of any xbox cheat site?

cheers

Cheat site?

I was told about a cheat site today that includes cheats for xBox. It is http://www.cheatcc.com.

I looked through most of them for xBox and it still seems that most codes are for alternate endings, different skins, etc. There are some cheats listed for a couple of titles with things like invincible, health, etc.

Bad news is.......we couldn't get the ones to work for the games we tried.

So.....anyone having any luck with actual cheats for xBox games?

Attachments

• 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
Cheat site?

I was told about a cheat site today that includes cheats for xBox. It is http://www.cheatcc.com.

I looked through most of them for xBox and it still seems that most codes are for alternate endings, different skins, etc. There are some cheats listed for a couple of titles with things like invincible, health, etc.

Bad news is.......we couldn't get the ones to work for the games we tried.

So.....anyone having any luck with actual cheats for xBox games?

We could not get the few cheats that we found for the xBox to work. Well, now we have got them to work........so now Azurik doesn't have to fight anything, he can just walk around and ignore the little nasties that get in his way. :D

Still haven't found any good sites with xBox cheats though.

Anyone got any good ones?

We could not get the few cheats that we found for the xBox to work. Well, now we have got them to work........so now Azurik doesn't have to fight anything, he can just walk around and ignore the little nasties that get in his way. :D

Still haven't found any good sites with xBox cheats though.

Anyone got any good ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom