Cheapest Uk Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

gust_nul

In Runtime
Hey, Im wondering if there is an overall cheapest component website in the uk. Im sick of PC World they are really expensive and dont even have much stock...

Or a wholesaler site...

Thanks

www.misco.co.uk
www.tekheads.co.uk
www.techfever.co.uk
www.scan.co.uk
www.overclockers.co.uk
www.chillblast.com
www.rlsupplies.co.uk
www.planetmicro.co.uk

my personal favorites are scan for value and overclockers for variety.

Although when I'm looking for parts I look at all the sites to compare values. I avoid ebuyer due to the terrible website that takes ages to load.

Also iv dealt with both scan and overclockers customer service and had no problems. Although the guy from overclockers laughed at my email address to send my RMA number :(.

I have dealt with both scan and OcUK. Both were extremely quick at dealing with the return. Both happy to give refunds.

Can you tell us the bit that was funny about your email address? :p

sorry no dice my friend :) its not funny just odd for a man maybe. Could come across as homosexual lol but Im not :p .

There was a website against overclockers from former disgruntled staff members I think. Might have been closed down now though due to legal pressures.

i hate dabs with a passion, why the ****, cant you contact them , they have no phone no. or email, for some reason?

anywho, i was looking for some stuff, and i found some stuff on it http://digitalkind.co.uk/INU_HomeL3.ASP to be realllly cheap, if your getting expensive components thats what i recomend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom