Cheap under £700 gaming laptop

Antrelial

Beta member
Hey so my current pc has been going nuts for the past year.
I play games like LoL and Minecraft and , well ....
I'm at 15 fps average in minecraft , drops all the time, very rarely go up to 40. :mad:
On LoL im at 30 which is reasonable.The computer is very slow , takes from 2-5 minutes to boot up and around 30 secs to load programs sometimes.
I have been wanting to do Cinema 4D, to record videos on minecraft, to use the Shaders mod... But my pc can't allow me to use them properly :) (Cinema 4d takes ages to render, i record videos at 8fps , when i try to install shaders , i crash)
I often have to reboot the pc because it bugs, freezes etc..
I even bought the Audio Technica at2020 and can't use it on my pc.
I tried to install it on 2 other computers and it works perfect on them.
So now im getting sick of this pc thats ruining my gaming experience and collapsing my dreams. I want a new laptop.
I can't have a desktop, not enough space in my room and i want to carry the computer to my friends houses.
It needs to be quite cheap , under £700 ,maybe a little over, as i have a tight budget.
It should look good enough. i hate pc's that look like a simple black box.
It should perform about min 60 fps average in minecraft, a little lower is ok. If it can perform 30 fps with shaders thats great.It needs to be able to record videos at 40 fps.
The screen needs to be at least 720p and 15.6".
This is my last hope, i looked at the lenovo y500p because people told me it was good but its way to expensive for me :(. I searched everywhere, please help!
Video of me recording minecraft : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4lbBqyoANc

Back
Top Bottom