Cheap TV's..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, well after months of planning, and decorating my room, I am moving out of this room, and into the box room, for my brother's sake. At first, I was not happy with this idea, but as a payback sort of thing, im allowed to go all out on the new room.

I have ordered a high sleeper bed, with futon and desk underneath, laminate flooring, remote controlled lights, spotlights, and a load of other accessories. So now, I have to pick my TV.

I want a flatscreen (LCD), 25" or above..wall mountable..for around £350-400. I've found a 27", for £379, and I am yet to look in Dixons, Currys, and ASDA.

But, does anyone know anywhere, within the UK, that sells cheap TV's such as my description? Please, no-one suggest ebay!

Yeah there are some nice ones in there, at nice prices..Thanks alot, Ill get a list together, from Currys, Dixons, internet sites, etc, and see which is the best..

I was thinking of renting one, 36", plasma, HD ready, built in freeview and DVD player - toshiba make, for £30 a month..

I have had a look around, and found a very nice one in Tesco! 20.1" Widescreen, HD ready, £290..I am yet to look in Martin Dawes again!

Back
Top Bottom