cheap place to get windows pro for razer blade laptop?

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
i was looking at places like j something cdkeys and it shows like 12 bucks to buy a windows 10 pro license but i dont know if its a legit place

i shopped at actual cdkeys for games but not for any other software can anyone confirm those stores are legit?
i dont want to pay 99 bucks to upgrade an old laptop that cost me less than that
unless someone has an unused license for razer blade stealth laying around from a broken laptop

i just want to get rid of constant prompt to register with microsoft which apparently is a thing on windows home they really insist on me using MS account for my windows

PP Mguire

Build Guru
I've purchased all my Windows keys from Godeal24.com, one of them being a Windows Server 2022 Standard license for 36 bucks. Techpowerup has posts here and there in their news are with coupons to get it real cheap and Office too. Paid 7 bucks for my wife's Windows 10 key.

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
Not sure of global Amazon, but on the local branch I see prices for less than $5 USD with a quick search just now. I bought one last year for my nephew and it seems to still work today. Office 2016 back then too, but it was more than $10 USD.

Give Amazon a try. Not sure of if it's 100% legit, tho. It could be a corporate key(s) or something.

Top Bottom