Chart

Giancarlo said:
who cares about titles or posts? Really who cares? In one forum I know, they disable the post count. Maybe we should do that?

I actually PMed David about that suggestion. No word yet.

yeah, that would be something if it came down to that. I don't think that will happen though.

That's an incredible amount of posts (LK) and the most I have ever seen in any forums. WHen I first came to this forum, I thought he was truly the Zen master (because of his tremendously high post counts) to be able to answer the majority of this forum's threads.

How would it be ruined if we disable the post count? If anything we will get of all these horrible post count threads. I haven't made a single one myself.

true but it's hard to please everyone here, so i think they will stay for now, besides Matt & I have agreed to have the title change celebration thread made when you get a minimum of 100 posts.

so when you reach that # it is ok to make one and so on...

TRDCorolla said:
yeah, that would be something if it came down to that. I don't think that will happen though.

That's an incredible amount of posts (LK) and the most I have ever seen in any forums. WHen I first came to this forum, I thought he was truly the Zen master (because of his tremendously high post counts) to be able to answer the majority of this forum's threads.
Haha, I think it would be nice. Every post somebody reads they give some reputation and its easy to do and actually noticable.

Well... I am the best :D Haha.

Back
Top Bottom