Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate to be another one of these people who posts about how CF has been going down lately but I have got to mention it. I know all the Mods and David are doing the best they can to montior this place but seriously I am not going to mention names but if some people left we would have much less arguing, although I do not want anyone to leave and even if i did its not like they would but the arguments are just really getting on my nerves. i haven't posted on here in a little while because i got pissed at this site and i've come back to realize that the site is just as bad from when i left it and i can tell by simply looking at a couple of threads and i really want it to stop either way im stil going to stay on this site. AND WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T TURN THIS THREAD INTO A FLAME WAR LIKE ALMOST ALL threads end up.

Yup, I posted a thread about the same thing yesterday, though David locked it...

Anyways, some people on this forum have a lot of maturing to do. That's all I can really say.

I agree to your thread completely. I came back really thinking that CF had changed and that things were back to the way they used to be and that I could become a normal user like I used to be ya know like posting 10 or so posts a day when I could but all the flaming here is just....Sickening

Yes as you know we are trying our best to stop it. Please PM me any suggestions you have or any threads you have come across that need to stop.

I have to agree..Computergen , seems almost every subject turns into either Spam or Arguments.

People have the right to speak their mind, but not to be disrespectful to other's.*unless your defending your self from worthless comment*

I think you know where i'm getting at, So yes I would like to see more constructive threads also other than Spam or Arguments !!

what if we had a sub forum for arguments? no seriously..that way they wouldnt get locked and they could let it out there. since apparently they have eachother blocked on all other means of communication.

Yeah, i think we need a debate/arguement forum... with less stricter rules. That way, everyone would be happy.

you still got that emerald age junk in your signature? Sheesh.

Well, I do think we need a debate forum.

From my experience on forums, debate/flame forums seem to encourage flames and give the impression that flaming is OK which it isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom