Changing computer history time from another computer

purple1

Beta member
Hi...please could you tell me: Is it possible that some one who knows my home computer username and password could have made changes on my homecomputer history time, using another computer at work? I'm suspecting that some one might have changed the times that shows next to the sites that has been visited when I press the history under the favourites options...So basicly what I want to know...can another person from another computer go into my computer and change my computer history....especially the times and maybe even delete some history? Thanx

I learnt the skill from a youtube video . I fany wants to do it , can easily learn . Cheers

There is no point to doing that, if they could hack into your computer and get access to your history, they can very well take over your computer, so u just probably have the wrong time on your computer

Your computer at home and at work will be entirely different in terms of network type, topology and probably medium.

Someone would need alot more than just your home user and PW to access your computer remotely. Namely, the Public IP of your home router, the private or link local address of your PC and an admin password on your pc.

Back
Top Bottom