Changing computer cases?

after doing that ... check out quickstickers.com for some decal stickers to put on your pc. They're like the stickers you put on cars and trucks, but also work on pc siding. You can send in designs of your own for them to create sticker for you, or choose from hundreds of pre-designed decals. Also, you can choose your colors and give specific dimensions to fit your pc exactly. I have a laptop that I've customized a little with a few stickers. I'll see about getting a picture or two of it and link 'em up in here.

Here's a hint if you choose to use these type of decal stickers. One of the stickers I got is 14" across and about 5" tall/wide. It was tough to put on, getting all the air bubbles out. I got them all out except for one little bugger. Finally gave up on it and hoped no one would really notice. After a few days of using my laptop, I decided to check out that last bubble again ... lo and behold it was gone! The heat of the laptop lcd "melted" it away. So, guess basically the moral of the story is, do your best, but dont sweat the small stuff if you dont get all the bubbles out.

Back
Top Bottom