Change "type of file" & File icon

6680abhi

Beta member
My .iso image files all used to hvae the "nti" logo as their ico, and be called a "NTI iso image file"; due to the installation of NTI software. However, after uninstalling, the icons have no logo; just a blank page with a windows-like screen inside (as happens for an unknown file format), and are still called an NTI image file. They are default to open with Alcohol 120%, and I would prefer them to take that logo, and simply be called a "ISO image file". How do I change this? Thanks

ummmmmmm... Maybe try right click > open with and then select Alcholol 120% and make sure the "Always use this program to open this file type" box is checked. Failing that, dunno what to tell ya mate... If they work, who cares! :D

Go in to My Computer or My Documents. Click Tools go to Folder Options click the File Types tab and scroll to ISO....Click on iso, and click on Change below. Change that to the program you want.

David Ireland said:
Go in to My Computer or My Documents. Click Tools go to Folder Options click the File Types tab and scroll to ISO....Click on iso, and click on Change below. Change that to the program you want.
Tometo - Tomato :p

~Rob said:
Tometo - Tomato :p

Thats hilarious *STARTS GIGLING* *LITTLE LAUGHS ESCAPE* *LAUGHING* LAUGHING HARD* *LAUGHING REALLY HARD* LAUGHING REALLY REALLY HARD* *LAUGHING REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD* *SNORTING* *TRICKLE TRICKLE DOWN THE LEG*

The scary thing is.....i didnt laugh:)

Back
Top Bottom