Challenge: how to download streaming audio and video?

Icaro77

Beta member
Does anyone know how to download video and audio from a pc app that gives you restricted access to lectures? I can reproduce the audio and video within the app (which in this case is called Blackboard Collaborate), but I cannot download any file from it. Is there any software that will allow me to download the video and the audio that I'm reproducing in my computer app?

Thank you in advance!

I think you can save it on your phone by recording the streaming video and audio. If you use iPhone, you can use the default ios screen recorder. And for Android phones, you need to install one screen recorder app on it. Just record it while playing back.

I've already tried screen recording, but the quality is terrible, and the audio and video get out of sync. I've also tried downloading the files from the app's cache, but they are encrypted, so I can't open them. But I found another way. Downloading is possible with a third-party tool like Movavi. Movavi is a free web debugging proxy that logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the Internet. It can record any live stream and download it. Download Movavi from the official website https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-record-screen-on-mac.html. Install it and run it. It will open, start capturing traffic and save it on your computer.

Back
Top Bottom