Challenge for the day

haha that's what inspired this contest.

My plan now looks like a giant scribble cus it has so much on it. I'll have to see if I can pull it off, without tape because I used it all.

Still need batteries for the fish too.

BTW this is no longer just n my desk. Itis on the walls, the floor, and the cieling.

lol foot, it also seems to have taken over your spelling power, as well as your life!

Id like to do this, but I dont really have the time, or spare things lieing around :/

ehh... my spelling is screwed up because my keyboard is awfully sticky, and it tends to lock up if I don't hit the keys dead center.

come on, give it a go... Its awesomely frustrating.

anywho... here is the new plan ( i only have the second half done so far)

I pull a little pin out of a hole in th ceiling, releasing a spoon, which is on rubber band, so it spins. It hits a stick, making it turn and hit a a weight on a string, which makes it slide down the string onto the next wall. It hits a lever on the next wall, which releases a spoon wound up on a rubber band, which flips and dunks a steel ball into a paper tube. It fals out of the paper tube, into another track, which then drops it into a paper cup on a string. The cup slides down another string to a computer case in the middle of the room, where it dumps it into a track. It rolls down the track, at the end hitting lever that releases a hammer to hit it. It rolls up the track onto my desk, where it passes in front of the motion sensor on the singing fish, making its tail hit the DVD boxes, which do a domino effect up onto a box, where they knock down the fishing cork. The cork rolls down two rails onto a pile of DVD boxes, then into a funnel attached to a tube. It comes out, and hits a lever, knocking the giant 20 sided die down, which is on a string that is attached to a tape measure. The weight of the die makes the tape measure retract, knocking down a telescope lens in the proces.. The lens falls into a container on a pulley system, which goes through the computer in the middle of the room, then pulling out a pin that holds back a piece of PVC pipe on a hinge. The pipe falls and hits the surge protector, turning it on.

Boom music!

This seems really cool. I wish I had time to participate in the challenge, but I've got a lot of clients. I could possibly do it on the weekend if the challenge is still on. If not, i hope that all of you do well and can't wait to see what interesting things you all come up with.

This seems really cool. I wish I had time to participate in the challenge, but I've got a lot of clients. I could possibly do it on the weekend if the challenge is still on. If not, i hope that all of you do well and can't wait to see what interesting things you all come up with.

no problem. Please participate.

I'm having a few issues with mine (can't make the whole thing work) so I prolly need a few days as well.

Back
Top Bottom