CF.org's own CSS server Pt2!

LMAO, YOU F*CKING SUCK DUDE! I destroyed you. Deathmatch only means you respond after you die. All that would do is give me more kills, little girl.

No you dumb shit, deathmatch lets you choose weapons to which you are accustomed to.

Oh oh yeah, I remember.

Either way, I'd still completely devastate you :)

Give me the supposed "rcon code" to turn on deathmatch mode.

It's a MOD, dip sh*t :p

Now now, don't get all pissy Thelis. I'm INSTALLING the MOD right now, just so I can rock your block off and make you eat your own BS :)

Tomorrow Night. Idk, ADD me D42KBren090. Thats my steam ID. Messsage me and Ill just join you there. Im druink as fu*ckckkkkc=c8kc right now. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

So last night I did some config tuning and did a 15 min play. What can I say... the game still sucks compared to 1.6. :D

Ghost I have a question for u,

Do you know if there is a way to bind 2 buttons for the same command? Just like in 1.6. I will add u to friends list when I get home.

So is 10pm East CF server today is still good?

So last night I did some config tuning and did a 15 min play. What can I say... the game still sucks compared to 1.6. :D

Ghost I have a question for u,

Do you know if there is a way to bind 2 buttons for the same command? Just like in 1.6. I will add u to friends list when I get home.

So is 10pm East CF server today is still good?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can do that just in the options...

Might have been another game... idk. I've been playing with the same setup keys for soooooooooo long. Haha

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can do that just in the options...

Might have been another game... idk. I've been playing with the same setup keys for soooooooooo long. Haha

Unfortunately I'm not home and I can't double check, but I'm almost 100% sure when I checked last night there is an option to only bind one key for one command. If you can double check for me I would appreciate it. I'll probably will have to Google this to find a way. Thanks anyways.

EDIT

I just gat a reply from gatfrag,

to bind 2 buttons to use the same command u need to do this;

bind mwheelup +jump
bind mwheeldown +jump
(or what ever the key function that u need)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom