CF Group Chat

Would you be interested in doing a group chat?

• Total voters
Maybe you need to go outside BK and interact with some real people for a while it's not healthy living your entire life through a computer.

I spend a lot of time away from a computer, I may be here a lot but I do have a life outside of a computer and I do.

I am over everyone's criticism to the things that I have been posting, If you aren't interested then don't say it instead of always being negative!!

You created a poll thread - there will opinions that differ from yours. If you didn't want opposite (or as you put it, negative) opinions you should have just started a thread saying "I've created a group chat thing at/on < where-ever>"

You created a poll thread - there will opinions that differ from yours. If you didn't want opposite (or as you put it, negative) opinions you should have just started a thread saying "I've created a group chat thing at/on < where-ever>"

I wasn't going to start one unless I new people were interested otherwise it would be a waste of time.

On one of the other forums I used to go on a lot, they had a weekly chat like every Wednesday night at 9. Looked forward to going on every week. Having a specific time for a group chat might help getting people to stick around.

On one of the other forums I used to go on a lot, they had a weekly chat like every Wednesday night at 9. Looked forward to going on every week. Having a specific time for a group chat might help getting people to stick around.

That's a good idea, It wouldn't have to be a 24/7 thing, A specific day thing.

Back
Top Bottom