Cf Fantasy League

Nice 8 people, hopefully everyone here knows how to play/knows who to draft..Ill make a yahoo league later, annd then post the league info, and you guys can go ahead and join.

lol, yahoo has pre ranking done...So even the noobiest person could some how get the best team..You will go into the draft room 10minutes before the draft occurs, you will be given a pick#, and then on the right hand side, are the players ranked, rb/wr/qb and all..They go from best to worse..But if you know fantasy, and are a truw football fan, you wont pick a certain position in the 1st 2 rounds.. :D

U have a draft tommorow, with people from school, money league, its ggona be great...10 people everyone put in 20, winner takes it all..Cant wait, I got 3rd last year, but hopefully I can get 1st place ahah.

Crap, the online draft, if some of you are in differenct time zones, it will be a problem for you, so you might have to do a pre rank, so the computer will pick for you, according to who you ranked...Im in est time, I think Im going to have it around 9pm est..If thats to late for you, or early, just let me know, we can move it bacck an hour or 2, or even move it later..I personally would want it around 11pm heh, but well see.

Update, the league is now up...You have to have a yahoo account, just go fantasy football and hit join...

Please use ur Cf name, so we know who is who...

League ID#: 638632
Password: cf
Draft Time: Mon Sep 4 1:45pm EDT

Alright cool, hopefully everyone who said they were joining, can join by tonight...That draft date isnt final, I might change it.

Back
Top Bottom