CentovaCast SHOUTcast resellers, SHOUTcast hosting + 15% OFF! RECURRING!

Paul0130

Solid State Member
Who are we?
We're the people over @ DialAHost. We're humans like you too! Come and talk to us and see what we have to offer.
Operating for well over 2 years, DialANetwork now houses it's own servers in the UK, + our own switches!

We know what it takes to provide a solid, stable service + quality support that is around daily rather than never!

Why should I host with you?
We're here to support you, help you and provide you with a great value service that you will love. We're so sure you will like our service that we go out of our way to help you. Submit a support ticket and test us out. We're sure you will get a quick reply!

Checkout our packages below, SHOUTcast resellers as low as £3.99! And the most affordable shoutcast packages from £1.69 /mo.
We have a massive range of packages on the site, be sure to check them all out or even let us know about any custom requirements.

Forget your typical fly by night hosts, we are here to stay.
With our own rackspace, servers, switches and years of experience, DialAHost is the best choice for you!

Apply the promotion code 'NOV15' to grab 15% off of any plan! (Yes it is recurring!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small
64KBPS bitrate limit
80 Listener slots!
UNMETERED Bandwidth!

CentovaCast control Panel
All for £1.69 /mo (Without discount)

Order here

Medium
64KBPS bitrate limit
150 Listener slots!
UNMETERED Bandwidth!

All for £2.99 /mo (Without discount)

Order here

Large
96KBPS bitrate limit
200 Listener slots!
UNMETERED Bandwidth!

All for £3.99 /mo (Without discount)

Order here

Ultimate

128KBPS bitrate limit
280 Listener slots!
UNMETERED Bandwidth!

All for £5.99 /mo (Without discount)

Order here

OUR RESELLER PLANS!
-------------------------

Basic
64KBPS bitrate limit
280 Listener slots!
UNMETERED Bandwidth!
UNMETERED Accounts!

All for £3.99 /mo (Without discount)
Order here

Monster
128KBPS bitrate limit
500 Listener slots!
UNMETERED Bandwidth!
UNMETERED Accounts!

Choice of control panel
All for £5.99 /mo (Without discount)
Order here

More SHOUTcast packages

Visit us @ DialAHost

------------------------
Questions and answers.

Do you offer custom plans? Yes of course we do, just email us! sales@dialahost.co.uk

Are you a registered Company? Yes we are, DialANetwork Limited Registered company in England and Wales (07191737).

What is your uptime? We have managed to maintain 99.9% over 12 months on our SHOUTcast nodes, with only one outage lasting 20 minutes!

Were are your SHOUTcast nodes based? Our SHOUTcast Nodes are mainly based in the Uk on our own hardware (NE5 Newcastle datacenter.

Read customer reviews here: http://diala.me/b3hz

Network speed? We currently share a 1GBPS connection over a full rack, allowing you to pump out amazing speeds and keep your audience happy!

What do our customers say?

- by Jonathan on 29 Sep 2011:

Our experience with DialAnetwork has been very good and the team
here deserve the hand for appreciation. They helped with in minutes
and got everything sorted which was required, services here was
excellent.

Thank you DialANetwork and see you soon :)

- by Chris on 20 Aug 2011:

I have had nothing but good experiences with DialAHost.
I have just had to cancel my account with them due to other issues, but the amount of time and effort that Paul has given is a testament to the company.

They have good prices (beat my last provider by about 30-40%). Got help usually within 30 mins. If i'm ever in the need for a host again, They will be my first port or call.

- by Rob on 25 Apr 2011:

These guys really are the best hosting company that I have ever used, their prices are very competitive, they have brilliant offers, amazing range of services and the best support around!
I will never switch; there is no better.

Need anything else, let us know, we are a lively old bunch!

Back
Top Bottom