Cell Phone

Mirageboss said:
I got my iPhone5 on a plan so I have the insurance etc - not outright. Works out to be a bit more than buying it outright, but in the process I am paying for if it breaks I can get a new one.

I am renting mine through a rental company..

I don't think that there are restrictions, I don't have to return it, once the contract is up I can choose to upgrade it and keep it or get a completely different item..

Kyocera Echo
Single to Dual screen phone. :eek:
sprint_b004w7pqme-pt01lg.jpg

Nice one CrackerJack.
i have seen it before. looks great. i don't think it's my kind of phone, but someone are surly gonna appreciate it.
that's one of the great things about android, the choices.

Got an LG Xenon GR500...Mine is the GR500FD to be exact, the later model that has the front-facing camera, released in 2009. I'm too lazy to take a picture of it, so I'm going just get a Google image. Mine also has a case so this would be a bit inaccurate.

Despite what other people think of this phone, it's actually faired me quite well, especially since I've had it for more than 2 years already. Only problem I ever had with it was occasional freezing. Nothing more.

15_35_37_lg-gr500fd.jpg

Currently have the HTC Inspire...Junk
I'm getting the Note II :)

Attachments

• HTC Inspire.jpg
    HTC Inspire.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm currently selling an unlocked HTC Inspire, lol. I just upgraded to an EVO 4G LTE. Not a bad phone. Not much different than my old Inspire really, just bigger stronger faster.

I'm currently selling an unlocked HTC Inspire, lol. I just upgraded to an EVO 4G LTE. Not a bad phone. Not much different than my old Inspire really, just bigger stronger faster.

What are they like on 4G superman22x, In Australia we are getting 4G networks in most captial cities with most carriers but I don't think its avaliable where I live yet of course.

Back
Top Bottom