Cell phone jammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should buy one, and hide it in my lady's car.... end the enoumously large cell phone bills.... thank god for unlimited texting.... 4500 texts/month on her line alone.... lol

thats insane in the membrane ethereal!.....hmm...wonder if it would kill my neighbors wifi?...(muhahahah i hate the losers)

Most of the essential stuff on larger passenger aircraft are shielded from such interference now, although they are susceptible to such devices as mobile phones I think that come about after a crash that was caused by a mobile phone a few years ago that made it a international requirement to shield all flight essential devices from RF interference.

if i am wrong on that can some one let me know

Most of the essential stuff on larger passenger aircraft are shielded from such interference now, although they are susceptible to such devices as mobile phones I think that come about after a crash that was caused by a mobile phone a few years ago that made it a international requirement to shield all flight essential devices from RF interference.

if i am wrong on that can some one let me know

They sorta tested this on Mythbusters. Unfortunately they couldn't actually get in the air with a cell phone because of FAA regs. But they did test with it on the ground and the phone had no effect on any instruments that were in use.

Now if only they could put them up in cinema.....

Seriously, I hate it when some one forgets to turn the phone on silent, let alone start to engage in a long conversation, while i am watching a movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom