Celeron 2.6Ghz Laptop, Great for New User

I don't come on here for over a year and a half and now I've made two threads in half an hour!

If you've read the other sale item I have up you'll know I'm interested in upgrading my current AMD Desktop to a proper Intel one :D Hence the sale of every Computer I have :p

It has Internally:
Intel Celeron 2.6Ghz Processor;
256MB RAM;
80GB Hard Drive at 7200RPM;
DVD-ROM/CD-R/RW Drive;
Intel Integrated Graphics;
Integrated Modem;
1x 10/100 Network Port;
6x USB 2.0 Ports;
1x Firewire Ports;
Audio Ports for Out, In and Microphone;
VGA Monitor Port for External Monitor;
TV-Out for viewing on TV with S-Video;
Serial Port;

It has Externally:
15" Viewable Screen
Speedtouch USB 330 Broadband Modem;

It has Softwararily: (It should be a Word):
Windows XP Home (Legit) or Windows XP Pro or Windows XP x64 (Eval) or Windows Server 2003 (Eval);
Microsoft Office 2003 Pro;
Microsoft Encarta Standard Edition 2005 (Legit);
Adobe Photoshop CS;
Adobe Acrobat Professional CS2;
Nero 6.6;

As with the Desktop, not a Hardcore Machine, and most of the Software is useless if you don't sell it to somebody who doesn't generally use Computers, but I figure somebody could know somebody who may be wanting a Laptop for School or something, PM me an offer if you're interested either for yourself or somebody else!

Delivery should be around £20 with all the afforementioned Software and Leads.

It runs fast enough for any use of it with Office 2003 or other Business Type Applications. Its a little slow with Games, but its Integrated Graphics so its what you expect. I have not fully checked it over yet though, there may be a few faults with it which I will post when I know about them.

If you can PM me an offer based on it having no faults, I'll check it out, then we can see about what faults it does have. As far as I can tell it doesn't have any, its certainly been used a lot though, the body is a little scratched.

I hope to hear from you about that soon.

Hmmm... I'll have to see about that :D My sister has laid claim to it :p But yes - I would take that for it if I can, I'll PM you about it later to tell you if I can sell it :p

Nah, she's got dibs on it :( Shame, I could have used £650!

I have a Desktop for sale if you're interested, but if you were after a Laptop I doubt you'd want a Desktop :p

Back
Top Bottom