CD-RW upgrade

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Ok. I relativley unexperienced in hardware in computers. Im getting my computer a CD-RW soon. I have instructions how to fit it properly. But should I risk destroying my computer in the process of doing so? Is it easy or will It make my computer my computer die. It will cost me £15 if I want to get it fitted or nothing if I get it right. If my computer is damaged I shall be crucified, disimbowled you name it.

Your honest opinions please

Cheers

Andy

I am not all that computer savy really and I had not problem installing one into my brother-in-laws computer. You should not have a problem. Just read the instructions.

U might wanna get a friend that knows about PC's to fit it in for u first, If you have no experience in these things....

Yeah, someone with experience is best, but it's really not hard at all, the instructions shall guide you with ease.

it's all a matter of settting it as slave & sliding it in one of the emty bays....and if you don't have an extra bay just take out the regular cd drive.

I haven't heard of CD drives that damage your computers if you install it incorrectly. Just make sure you hook up everything right, and make sure your mobo is compatible.

Back
Top Bottom