CD protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black2lip

Beta member
I've bought the soundtrack cd of the movie 'Ali G in tha house' but it's protected so I can't listen to it on my pc (where I spend 20 hours a day).

Does anyone knows how to bypass the protection so I can listen to it on my pc?

I've bought the soundtrack cd of the movie 'Ali G in tha house' but it's protected so I can't listen to it on my pc (where I spend 20 hours a day).

Does anyone knows how to bypass the protection so I can listen to it on my pc?

yeah what recording software are you using and what type of burner are you using?

and by the way welcome to tech forums.

cheers

yeah what recording software are you using and what type of burner are you using?

and by the way welcome to tech forums.

cheers

This may help to copy sony CD's

I have found that if you get a old PC (the one I use is an old Toshiba Tecra 500CDT) Hold shift to stop the autorun feature kicking in, then when using music match jukebox the sony CD's that say Will not play on PC/MAC copy fine, I used Analogue mode just to be sure.

Hope that helps.

Re: This may help to copy sony CD's

nmdl04669 said:
I have found that if you get a old PC (the one I use is an old Toshiba Tecra 500CDT) Hold shift to stop the autorun feature kicking in, then when using music match jukebox the sony CD's that say Will not play on PC/MAC copy fine, I used Analogue mode just to be sure.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your input ill have to give that a try also.

Cheers

Same thing that you have with the Ali G cd is on Celine Dions new cd... and well .. still looking into it but in the mean time... if anyone finds a way to play them on the pc before I do. Let the rest of us know ;)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom