CD / DVD stackers

aussie

Solid State Member
Hello everyone, hows everyone on doing? ok down to business, the otherday i came accross something which looked as though it was a KODAK cd stacker i believe it said it could hold 144 cds it was used in photo devoloping centres
now i am wondering if this is true and if there is a DVD version of this device, as i remember it was connected through a SCSI port.
if anyone could please point me into the right direction to one of these it would be nice thanks
ME!

it says it connects as usb right does it act as an actual drive by loading the disc aswell or does it just spit it out so u can load it?

There's an even better one. I have this and it is awesome. Not only does it store all your optical discs, but it can be put in a CD drive and the contents loaded into a tree diagram on the program. You can also just dial in the slot number on the device for standalone and it will bring the disc without needing to boot a computer. And with this system, there is a keylock to protect the CDs. You can get them for about $139 from Cyberguys. Here's the link:

http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/searchdetail.asp?productID=10670

Back
Top Bottom