CD Coping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martija55

Beta member
I want to play Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge at my house with 4 different computes. How do I copy it so I can have a play disk and play through net cards on all 4 computers?

Thank you both for the help, but I downloaded Clone CD and when I try to copy the game it just sits there and the bites jump up and down and there is no progress on the bars (0%) the whole time I let it go for an hour and still nothing. I have a 4x CD-writer plus from HP. Do you have any suggestions?

kool Alcohol 120% & Clone CD are the best. i luv doez proggyz. gotta get ecc6 soon.

lance

I use Blindwrite Suite quite a bit along with CloneCD. BW more for Safedisc protected games and CloneCD with either no protection or SecureRom. Both proggies are great. Gonna hafta check out a couple different ones though. Never know when something better will come along.

Martija55 said:
I want to play Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge at my house with 4 different computes. How do I copy it so I can have a play disk and play through net cards on all 4 computers?

i have tried every software available and got it copied after 3 hours but it failed on multiple sectors of the cd i.e. you cannot copy the cd same with Renegade i think it is a new westwood/EA thing sorry but it can't seem to be done :(

Yeah We played RA2 in our Cisco class with all No-cd patches over them and they all worked fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom