cd clocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce_the_man

Beta member
Yo can someone tell me how to block a cd, so that when someone else tries to burn it, it will not work. If you could help me that would be great...thanx

Yo can someone tell me how to block a cd, so that when someone else tries to burn it, it will not work. If you could help me that would be great...thanx

Hi and welcome to tech Forums:)

You could try using CD Protector

cd protector will stop copys from some cdr software. but there is software out there that can copy any type of protection. so its currently impossible to completly block someone from copying a cd.

becasue if you have the right burner and software you could copy nearly anything.

cheers

Hi and welcome to tech Forums:)

You could try using CD Protector

cd protector will stop copys from some cdr software. but there is software out there that can copy any type of protection. so its currently impossible to completly block someone from copying a cd.

becasue if you have the right burner and software you could copy nearly anything.

cheers

I know how too protect a cd from not getting burned by someone. You take a shairpie pen and on the very outside of the cd make a circle around the cd where the files are. and it will be proteted, and if that doesnt work do the whole thing in sharpie, remember the side where the files are!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom