How to burn a CD image in Mac OS X:
1. Insert blank CD into burner.
2. Navigate to the Hard Drive-Applications-Utilities-Disk Utility
3. In the Images menu, go to "Burn Image"
4. Open the image.
5. A popup window will pop up. Hit "Burn"
6. A progress bar will pop up showing how far along the burning process is along.
ok well one i cant get the file because it seems that its windows forfat it just still in the exploer. its in a code i guess and its not downloaded. plus i dont get what you mean as far as "image menu what do you mean by that.