CCNP vs People's soft

CCNP / CCNA - CCNA is easier than the CCNP.

I know there is a demand for peoplesoft but it varies company by company and there has to be a semi large employee base to justify having a peoplesoft person on payroll. Oppose to CCNP which is much broader, any company that has 100 or more people probably needs someone to do networking unless they are outsourcing it.

As for pay i don't know what the average peoplesoft person is making, i'm sure some google searches can tell you. I've found that in a lot of the salary survey's they seem to be way higher than reality. I think i saw one a while back saying the A+ was worth like 60k, Net+ like 70k which is bonkers. It depends on the area of country, demand and your other skillsets that you bring to the table. Someone with their CCNP and zero experience or other skills might only make 40k while another person with their CCNP but experience and some other soft skillsets might make 70k at that same company.

CCNP / CCNA - CCNA is easier than the CCNP.

I know there is a demand for peoplesoft but it varies company by company and there has to be a semi large employee base to justify having a peoplesoft person on payroll. Oppose to CCNP which is much broader, any company that has 100 or more people probably needs someone to do networking unless they are outsourcing it.

As for pay i don't know what the average peoplesoft person is making, i'm sure some google searches can tell you. I've found that in a lot of the salary survey's they seem to be way higher than reality. I think i saw one a while back saying the A+ was worth like 60k, Net+ like 70k which is bonkers. It depends on the area of country, demand and your other skillsets that you bring to the table. Someone with their CCNP and zero experience or other skills might only make 40k while another person with their CCNP but experience and some other soft skillsets might make 70k at that same company.

Is it true you can give your CCNA and CCNP examination just once? And what happens when they expire? Do you have to re-new them?

Back
Top Bottom