CCleaner

spacecadet11

In Runtime
Hello. Somewhat vague question. I have used 'other' cleaners that when done said basically all unnecessary files have been deleted...but ccleaner..when I hit the button to 'analyze' found megabytes to delete. Is there something wrong with these other cleaners?

I usually do not like much..such 'contradictions'

Thanks
SC

In the Program ccleaner you have the Option to choose what you want too remove from the system, too your Browser and all you applications as well advanced options of the Software.. I suspect that if you are receiving megabytes back off just the analysis regardless of size you need too scrupulous what you are analyzing on your system.. I have done countless system analysis's and found Gigabytes at times but for example I search the prefech data, I run the Program when I boot the system and again when I shut down.. My advise is too be careful when checking the registry and get advise off other tech users hear on tf.net because the Registry if it goes wrong you can do serious damage too your system.. So please don't delete anything unless you have reassurance on hear for example..

cCleaner is a Good program I have never found anything wrong with it but just be carefull what you remove such as system Log files ECT:

Hope that helps..

Back
Top Bottom