ccie info

Status
Not open for further replies.

buvi

Beta member
iam planning on taking ccie wrtten within next 3 weeks . iam a ccna . ccnp and now wish to be ccie certified . i have gone through cisco press books , hotcerts.com q&a and flash cards . iam confident of passing but anyone have any tips on what should i be reading to pass this exam off . please do let me know

Congratulations on finishing your CCNP (my next stop). And good luck on preparing for the CCIE which will get you a job at Cisco if you cannot find one elsewhere. Note that with all the scuttlebutt talk of Cisco losing marketshare, honestly their stocks are holding well imo http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=CSCO&t=5y and I think their product line is solid as well this year. So yes, by all means, go for it :). CCIE!

In addition to formal training and experience, check out ebay and see if they have any appropriate CCIE materials that interest you being sold at a low cost.

HI ,
JUST PASSED MY CCNA WITH A SCORE OF 974 / 1000 . PLANNING TO DO CCNP . NOW IN CCNP THERE ARE FOUR TRACKS . DO I HAVE TO DO ALL TRACKS TO BECOME A CCNP CERTIFIED OR JUST ONE TRACK WILL DO ? ANOTHER THING IF I HAVE TO DO ONE TRACK WHICH TRACK IS THE BEST . AND WHAT BOOKS SHOULD I REFER . I HEARD OF CISCO PRESS ? COULD YOU'LL GIVE ME UR BIT OF ADVICE . URGENTLY REQUIRED.
WHAT SIMULATORS DO I NEED ??? TRY TO BRIEF AS MUCH AS U CAN THANX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom