Catalyst 6.8 Downloadable

X1337

Fully Optimized
ATI said:

I think this driver is way more better, before anything over 6.3 on my X1600pro it would get -100 in 3dmark's. But with 6.8 I got 30+ more in 3dmark05 and 100+ in 3dmark03 (3dmark05: 4555 - 4580). I would get if I where you

Download driver cleaner Pro, install driver cleaner Pro, boot to safe mode , Open driver cleaner and find ATI than click on start and it will delete your old ati drivers. Reboot into windows, install the new drivers than your done :)

Finally!

There were so many problems with the old Catalyst drivers. Major artifacts with the x300se series, lol.

the omega drivers are still much better, cleaner, more options, shows real time fps, screenshots and whatnot

BigLu said:
the omega drivers are still much better, cleaner, more options, shows real time fps, screenshots and whatnot
well not for me.. it gave me so must less score on 3dmark's. My friend has a X1800XT and he has been using omega drivers on hes video card and its all be down hill for him. But I told him to install 6.8 and hes happy it works fine, all the games are way faster than before

ATI Catalyst drivers have gotten better. I'm suprised ATI released 6.8 so fast, they just recently released 6.7 like not even a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom