Case

plattman02

Baseband Member
hey guys im trying to find a nice case with more looks than anything else. im interested in airflow of course, but i am going to have water cooling in my sestem, so id reather focus on looks. what im really interested in are the louvres at the top or the vent if you know what a mean, as seen on the arocool xpredator:
585193.jpg

I was just wondering if you guys know of any more cases with the louvres on the top, theyre pretty badass.

wow my first post had some crappy spelling, sorry about that haha. but yeah i like both of these cases...but for practically any case i get im going to add a window mod because id like to be able to see the whole computer instead of one little part like most computers only allow you to see. for the aerocool xpredator i would take out that fan window and either ad plexiglass to that space or make it bigger and add a window.

i only did take the fan out.
it would be awesome to make a window for it, but i dont know how. i dont think a have the balls to just crack up the side panel like that.
is it piece of cake?

Well not a piece of cake...but its fairly easy. I've never done it with a pc case before but I have done it with my xbox and it turned out great. You just can't go into it with no idea about what you're doing...whatever you do with it make sure you have proper measurements without any problems with internal components and what not. And know how you're installing the window. There are a couple ways to do it. But its pretty much a fairly simple process

OK then. i might try it out. i am also thinking about spray painting the inner side of the case. it is gray as most cases, but it looks so awesome in black. i have a friend that have done it. looks just awesome.
so when doing that project i might as well place a window on the side panel.

case = HAF 932.
CPU = core i7 920
MOBO= Asus rampage 3 EXTREME x58
GPU = eVGA GTX 570HD.
RAM = corsair dominator triple channel kit. (1600mhz, casL 8)
PSU = something 850W
HDD = 2x standard 7200rpm in RAID0.
i have green and blue neon light in the case and a fan-controller with a display.

what's your setup?

edit: ohhh. and i have the coolermaster V8 CPU cooler.

Back
Top Bottom