Case Fan Cooling Question.....

OtakuBakaA

In Runtime
How should I setup my cooling for my PC?. I wonder if 1 FAN blowing air in and 1 fan blowing air out is good?. What do you think?. im not so sure myself, i want it to have good airflow when i game... Thanks GURUS!

Intake at the front, outtake at the back, alot of people have that Push-Pull effect, just put all intake at front, all outtake at the back :D

is it bad to have all intake? So far i only have the side panel with a fan, and thats all, theres a fan slot for the inside of my case, and one for rear. Im thinking of putting a Rear fan that is intake, does that disrupt the airflow?.

OtakuBakaA said:
is it bad to have all intake? So far i only have the side panel with a fan, and thats all, theres a fan slot for the inside of my case, and one for rear. Im thinking of putting a Rear fan that is intake, does that disrupt the airflow?.
You should have the side panel fan pulling cool air in for the processor, and if nothing else you should have at least one exhaust fan, so put a fan on the back exhausting air out.

Yeah its bad to have all intake. You want to have some fans to get all the hot air out of there. So one in the front for intake, one in the back for out, the side panel should be intake, and if you have a slot for one at the top make that out take because heat rises so you want to get it out of there.

Back
Top Bottom