Carlos mencia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my roomates think he's hysterical... then again, I'm white, and my roomates are Puerto Rican and Chinese. Racist jokes run rampant in that living situation.

he makes me laugh, but i dont think i can watch his comdey for hours on end.

i could for ppl like george carlin, dennis leary, or dave chappelle

thats another thing, i dont think its good marketing to have the mind of mencia show come on after chappelle got cancelled

not funny. not half as smart as he plays to be and nowhere near as edgy as he thinks he is. Wow you know what a prime number is AND you called a mexican a wetback! Thats sooooooooo funny--The s*it he says because no one else will it, well, ummmm, Everyone says it! Duht ta Duh!

PS I imagine the timing and format are meant to fill in the void left by Chapelle. And Chapelle didnt get cancelled. He quit.

first season...hilarious
second season...boring repeat of the first season and all the jokes are the same

his stand ups are great tho well his earlier ones his last one i think no strings attached was like a combination of alot of his stand ups so i thought it was pretty boring

My roommate has the DVD of the first season, let me say, it's one of the few things that keep us entertained. All of my friends that I live with seem to like him as well.

As a matter of fact, he's coming to do a show at our school sometime in October, and we're comtemplating getting tickets to it. :)

funny, but WILL NEVER REPLACE DAVE CAHPPELLE!!! I hate when people say hes funnier than cahppelles show >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom