card declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
I was shopping on ebuyer and i choose the google checkout payment method and it declined my card so i tried again and it still declined it, so i logged into my google checkout account and deleted and added a new card and it still declined.

also, this may seem a stupid question but will i get charged for my failed attempts?

No charges. If it keeps getting declined you might call the card issuer, sometimes Visa is weird about buying stuff certain ways. It's a method of fraud protection.

I got declined buying Pizza... It was Visa also.

I called them and they said they did it because I had never bought pizza with it before.

LOL! I mean wtf that's a little extreme!

Visa is weird like that. When I was selling computers sometimes the transaction would be declined but if the custoemr ran over to a store laptop and bought their items online and selected In Store Pickup it would work without a hitch. Never got that one...but Visa does some odd security stuff.

**** mine was just declined at a gas station, reason being was because I never bought gas at that gas station, yet i could charge to a diff station ten miles down the road .... go figure.

My visa debit card was declined one day becuase i had just bought a $900 tv, and i guess i had a daily spending limit of $1000 and i was trying to buy a $200 desk.

I just called up the bank and had my limit lifted, a few seconds later it cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom