car wash(warning - pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

i wash mine every week if i have time... lately, its been raining alot so i haven't been as faithful, but its staying somewhat clean. I clean it out probably every other week.

Crysalis said:
lol

i wash mine every week if i have time... lately, its been raining alot so i haven't been as faithful, but its staying somewhat clean. I clean it out probably every other week.

Yeah, I wash my car about once a week if the weather is okay, so I see no valid reason for thinking that washing a car is "womens work" :confused:

car washing is NOT just a woman's job. This is intimate time with your car. This is when you BOND with your car such as I do.

heck... i know my cars actual birthday (the day it was made).

I hate when people dont take care of their cars and then complain that american cars suck. Well, if you take care of the car, it will take care of you.

big bucket of duh

Happy birthday to your Camaro Crysalis!

Washing a car is one thing; people usually do that 3-4 times per month. Vacumming the car is another story. It's better to vaccuum at home, because the gas station is more public, and you can't spend hours cleaning.

talldude123 said:
That's a nice car. Do you have any custom accessories on there, such as wheels, stereo, subwoofers?

ha, I wish.

that car is probably on its last year, I didn't invest any money in it, so basically it has no custom accessories at all.

maybe once I get a nicer car, I will treat it better.

I'm washing another "SUV" tomorrow. A 2005 Chevrolet Blazer for $20. Includes the Vaccuum, wash, wax, and dry. Actually, it's my friend's mom's truck. She's off for the week.

No pictures, sorry.

talldude123 said:
I'm washing another "SUV" tomorrow. A 2005 Chevrolet Blazer for $20. Includes the Vaccuum, wash, wax, and dry.

Wow! You got some low prices. Too bad you aren't around here; I'd hire you for my detailing!

I'd wash my 4x4 truck, but I'm afraid that some of the dirt/mud might be holding pieces of it together. :p I'm just kidding. We've had rain about every other day for the last 3 weeks, so you can wash and get it dirty the next day. Gee!

I even wash and wax my Mule!

Dave :D

I just do it for fun basically. My Mom gave me $10, so I though...charge my friend's Mom $20, it is an SUV, bigger than a little Acura.

The local car wash charges $40 for an inside/outside car wash.

Update: Sept.6/06

I washed another vehicle, a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac (part Ford Explorer, part Ranger pickup. Well, it was my Dad's truck. I took 2 hours washing it, hopefully make $20. However, my Dad is cheap, like most Dad's out there, and will probably pay me $2.

Pictures? You got 'em! I kept them much smaller for the slow internet people out there (640*480)

The vacuum that made it all happen: Eureka Mighty Mite Super Lite, $40 from Wal-Mart. This little "ladybug" as i call it, packs a punch of power. Too bad it's discontinued.

DSCI0267.jpg

Back/Pickup Bed before:

DSCI0268.jpg

Front before:

DSCI0271.jpg

Back before:

DSCI0270.jpg

Outside before:

DSCI0272.jpg

See next post for after wash/vacuum pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom