Driver Side:

DSCI0275.jpg

Driver Side Floor:

DSCI0274.jpg

Back:

DSCI0276.jpg

Passenger Floor:

DSCI0279.jpg

I'll have to send these pictures to Eureka and get a new vacuum. Or try and get free bags for that little "Mighty Mite Superlite"

Enjoy, and tell what you think. Did I do a good job?

DMo224 said:
Wow! You got some low prices. Too bad you aren't around here; I'd hire you for my detailing!

I'd wash my 4x4 truck, but I'm afraid that some of the dirt/mud might be holding pieces of it together. :p I'm just kidding. We've had rain about every other day for the last 3 weeks, so you can wash and get it dirty the next day. Gee!

I even wash and wax my Mule!

Dave :D

I don't know if you watch it (you're American), but Corner Gas has a guy whos little Ford Aspire has so much dirt that it's holding the bumper on. Again, you probably haven't heard of it, it's from Dog River, Saskatchewan, Canada

Yea, i saw the truck this morning when it was lighter, the inside isnt that clean (it's a 4X4 truck), but the outside was sparkling!

The car wash?

Well, somebody likes my cleaning :D

Just buy a Mighty Mite vacuum and a good pressure water system, and you're "good to go", like the Taco Bell ad.

That little vacuum looks so pathetic, but it's the official "car wash" vacuum. I'll have to start buying them bulk and making a fortune with these "Ultra-Car Vaccuum Systems". Good idea for the "30-second commercial idea!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom