car thread?

Dark Night

BSOD
Can we move the car thread to the social lounge, because lately a lot of people have been posting there and it is annoying going to the computer section to go to a picture gallery? Just a thought.

Yea but there not going to do it unless someone suggest it. I think it would be a good idea, but yea the mods or David are the only ones who can do it.

why move it? It's supposed to be a place for people to post pictures of their cars/cars they want. Does that not fit in a gallery?

It would be easier in the social lounge, the whole gallery section should be in the social lounge.

who really cares where it is...does it make that much difference to anyones lives if the car thread is in the gallery or social lounge?..all I see is a chance for people to sook and complain. Give it a rest I reckon.

Well you dont post in it as much. Some people like to post there more. And those people might agree with me that the Gallery section should be a sub-forum of the social lounge. And a rest? This is the suggestion area and this has never been brought up so I am SUGGESTION it to David nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom