Car Stereo in computer

lol!

Sweet.

I've got a remote controlled JVC touch screen stereo in the garage. I think i'm gonna work on that and put it, with an amp, in a box with a pair of 12' subs.

:D

lol!

Sweet.

I've got a remote controlled JVC touch screen stereo in the garage. I think i'm gonna work on that and put it, with an amp, in a box with a pair of 12' subs.

:D

its great i mean even you dnt mod your pc for it you have a stereo capable of connecting 4 speakers aswell as a pre out.

im gonna take a vid then consider modding my case

I've just spoke to someone who'll make the cabinet for the set up.

I've got 2 pairs of pre-outs as well as the out put for the speakers.

Let me see the vid when it's gone.

:)

ok heres the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0HZsFX_7Xo

recorded on my phone so the sound is crap but the sound is good in person,

not my c.d lol nicked it from me sis room as all my c.d's are in my car.

n e ways i think ill mod the stereo in my old spare case, then if it works, ill put it in my new 1, im hoping to gain experiecne through this and find out what works best, although the cases arent going to be the same the 5.25" bays should be.

edit. also the speaker in the vid isnt the speaker ill be connecting i ripped it out of an old sony stereo that was going to the tip and i use it to test things incase its too much powerr or something and it blows i dnt stuff up gd speakers

Well I tell you what...

I know that something like this was, in theroy, possible. But now through this thread you have proved it's possible and I think this deserves a 1+ for effort and perseverance.

So I will follow suit, cause using my headphones for my PC is doing my head in, and come up with a portable set up.

1+ dude.

:)

thanks dude couldnt have done it without ya,

still debating that case mod .........

thing is if i get it fitted i got a window and i dont think it will be that attractive and theres not alot of room for an extra PSU in my case, i have a bigger case that theres room for but no window and that would kill me lights and LED fans ?

Mmmm.

If you have a bigger case that will accept 2 PSU's,

or a case like mine....:D

101-0132_IMG.jpg

Then you all you need to do is have a car body shop cut a panel in the side and fix a perspex window on it.

You can have the panel cut so it hides most of the drive area and just show the motherboard area.

Back
Top Bottom