Car Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
neither would I. Toyotos are good for gas mileage and reliability. but don't expect much more than that.

I have no problem with Toyota as a whole, my dream car is a Supra.

Im just not fond of the Solara.

Honestly, thats all i wanted it the first place...once the gt came, i got greedy.

My work is about an hour drive...and i live in MN where it snows...so i need a good reliable car with good gas milage. Low profile cars would be a problem in snow...

Ha, for snow any front wheel drive car is a problem...AWD FTW.

A Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 would be nice for the snow, and very very fast lol.

well snow sucks period for driving and its already gettin cold here...

well thanks for your advice.

For some reason, after test driving every car...i felt the perfect comfort with this.

I just hope i FINALLY get this tomorrow.
Its been about 2 weeks...and i just wanna finally get a car.

I know about snow, i lived in wisconsin for 5 years, i just moved back to texas october of 07.

me and my friend took a little 4cyl stickshift toyota out on the road after it had just snowed (he paid like $500 for it and it died 2 weeks later lol) and before the city put down salt, and we were sliding all over the road lol. It was in front of school and real early so no cars were on the road....snow drifting ftw

ha in suffolk va we are lucky to see snow. the last snow was like almost 4 years ago and that was like 4in of it. barley got us a day out of school. hope it snows alot this year

Get the Valentine One radar. Last time I checked it was $400.

Once you have the arrows you wont be guessing. Others make you guess,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom