car pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condom everything.... Get a bunch of trojan mint tingles and completly cover the car... May be expensive, but it is super gooey and minty smelling, plus it will make there fingers tingle if they pick them off with there bare hands...

Condom everything.... Get a bunch of trojan mint tingles and completly cover the car... May be expensive, but it is super gooey and minty smelling, plus it will make there fingers tingle if they pick them off with there bare hands...

Go to a health clinic, you can get like hundreds of them for free lol.

LOL I'll have to remember that xD.

Mint Tingles aren't free... Well.. You can get one free sample from trojan, but yea... Never use freebies... Anyways, I mentioned mint tingle because they are a bit sticky, smell minty, and leave a tingle on your fingers...

Mint Tingles aren't free... Well.. You can get one free sample from trojan, but yea... Never use freebies... Anyways, I mentioned mint tingle because they are a bit sticky, smell minty, and leave a tingle on your fingers...

Dude it's for sticking on a car, who cares if they rip? :p

fill up like 5 or 1o condomes with whiped cream but make it tast like crap in case they go to lick it:eek: and put some all over the stearing wheal the seats windows and the floor and some on the out side of the car and just chuke the condomes in randome areas of the car.

What kind of people do you know that would lick something found inside a condom stuck to their car???

Put a slice of bolonie on the car and cover it in sprite, When they go to take it off if it sat long enough it will tear the paint right off the car and leave a nice metallic circle on their car perminantly.

or

Take a bunch of those glass stink bombs and drop em in the vents. They will do the rattling thing for a while then eventually break and stink the car up for weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom