car pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
two of my good firneds (girls) thought itd be funny to cover my car in shaving cream and tampons. well, time for me to utterly destroy them. whats the WORST i can do without anything permanent. i was thinking jacking car on cinder blocks, shaving creme, and what else?

Always fun if you can get access to move the vehicle not too far away but far enough to freak the out. One time a bunch of us guys picked up a vw bug and moved it but it is easier to get the keys somehow.

you know the little bits of paper in the bottom of hole punches? put a few hand fulls of them into the air con that always causes a ruckas, but if it had happend to me I would be considering things that involve a 30 second delayed fuse a 2.5lb charge of some plastic explosive somthing from the RDX family of explosives below the passenger an drivers seats with some roughed up ball bairings coated in rat poison

The ultimate has to be if you can get acess to the inside; Cans of shaving cream stab a large "wine cork" hole in the side and chuck them through the window about 6 will fill the car me assumes. More realistically get a small vial of milk and spill it on one of the carpets under a chair or the boot and wait a week or two for the effects to become fully pungent

well i was trying to really get em, but thats too far. these are my friends and all. i want something they can clean up. they covered my car in tampons and such, but i was able to clean that up. woudl parking her car on her lawn mes it up? (the lawn)

Yeah it will dent the lawn making it unflat possibly rip it up if its wet and the car is moving more then 5mph. The milk one is cleanable and fixable but the genius behind it is that you wouldn't expect it for that slightly funny smell one day to grow into a pungent reak within a week then she has to find the source perhaps put a note under the carpet where you spill the milk saying gotcha back. my friend has a convertible VW beetle and she accidentaly had some ben and jerries leak in the boot she didn't notice for 3 weeks because it was mid summer so driving with the roof down and completely forgot then when it started raining one day she had to withstand the nasal onslaught for an hour.

Wrap the car in shrink wrap. With them in it. Always makes for a good time to try and watch them escape.

what you do is buy alot of the fake dog poop. put one on there hood everyday for like a week. they will clean it off carefully the first time see its fake. then everyday after that they will just knock off the fake dog poop. on the final day put some real dog poop on the hood they will go to knock it off and end up with a hand full :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom