car part

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found that image. Anyway I ordered 2 of those cause you said I need 2. anyway I hope thats what I need. I called up my local stores and they said they don't sell that part which is why I decided to spend more money on shipping then on the 2 parts.

now the hard part. About 2 months ago my uncle was running my one wire through the firewall and hit a break line. I looked at the breakline image but I can't tell which line goes where. If somebody else here could help that would be nice. If I knew how to put the image on here I would.

here is the link for the breaklines.

http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray...L&catcgry5=BRAKE+LINES&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no

If you guys don't know which break line I need don't worry about it cause I will hopefully figure it out. Its in between the firewall and there is no way to get there so I have to cut the steel piece off the top near the windshield wipers to get to the break line and figure out which one it is and then replace it.

You replace one brake line and another will soon follow. Your replace that one and another will soon follow. It's a vicious loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom